I've been working pretty regularly at the library. There's a play park near there where Rog tries to bring the girls while I'm working so we can eat together and I can see them (especially if I'm working past their bedtime). Now, whenever I have a work day the girls count on it being "park day". Here's a few pics from Monday. We had a short picnic followed by lots of play time and Ellie grabbing hands, saying "show me" to take one of us to each new piece of equipment. As you can see, Clara is quite a climber.
What a good big sister!
Clara was very proud of herself being able to go across the bars--she's really been working at it.
Ellie peaking through the tunnel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great way to put a positive spin on your work day and time away from the girls with "park day". Abby is always a little sad when I leave from my lunch break to go back to work, but she has daddy too, so she's okay with it. I bet she'd love a regular "park day"!
Fun view of the tunnel. We try to make the park a regular part of our lives. So fun.
Post a Comment