Friday, October 26, 2007

House projects, etc


I can't believe it's almost November. We've had a busy couple of months with trips to Idaho, Indiana, northeast Ohio. I still feel like I'm trying to settle in to a "normal" routine. I'll post pics later from our trip out west. Above is Rog's latest project at home. He installed a room conditioner (ceiling fan with built in thermostat and heater) as well as recessed lighting. I love it! Below is a pic of Clara at a tea party we went to a week ago. The tea room had all kinds of fancy hats to pick from, and Clara really enjoyed that.

3 comments:

Misty said...

What a lovely little lady!

Misty said...

Your living room looks so nice with the beautiful wood floors and the way it's arranged. I think I've seen your house on Home and Garden TV.

Suzanne said...

Clara looks so pretty in her dress up hat and gown! She looks like such a little lady!!!